Hi, I’m Romy!
I’m currently making the move towards freelancing life, so you can guess that I’m constantly superbusy and self-care is now more important than ever to keep me going.
I find it difficult to switch off when I know there’s something I urgently need to finish to hit a deadline.
You only have 5 minutes to yourself. What do you do?
I currently don’t feel like the online world is stressing me out too much, but I’ve also been on the flip side of it!
- Favourite breakfast when in a hurry? I often prepare breakfast jars with overnight oats, frozen fruits & nut butters if I know I’m gonna be in a morning hurry. I hardly ever rush my mornings though – I am a morning person and like to get up almost 2 hrs before I have to leave the house for work!
- Yoga or mobility work? Yoga!
- Favourite book to reclaim time for yourself Peaceful Warrior
- Your favourite Netflix & Chill series / documentary HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! I’m watching it over and over again, just finished it for the second time this year, I’ve lost count of how often I’ve watched it before though.
- Gym or exercising outdoors? Gym – I suffer from super annoying allergies outside from April to September which makes outdoor workouts no fun for me. I recently did a yoga session in the forest though, which was absolutely magical!
- Favourite music for relaxation I find classical music weirdly relaxing! If I need music for concentration though I like to listen to death metal – two complete opposite ends of my musical spectrum 😉
- Day at the spa or outdoor adventure? Outdoor adventure! Though a day at the spa is aso tempting… I do relax best in nature however 🙂
- Beauty buy you swear by Probably my Illamasqua eyeshadow that helps me create my eyebrows! Sadly they’ve discontinued the shade and I’ll soon have to find an eyebrow alternative.
- What does your ideal night in look like? My best friend, my favourite Belgian cherry beer & a good movie & tasty nibbles!
- Background music, silence or podcasts? Podcasts
- Dream holiday destination? Roadtripping through the US and Canada
- Dream City Break? New York! I’ve always wanted to go, yet never have so far – it’s an overdue trip waiting to happen!