What is Organic September?
Organic September is a yearly campaign run by the Soil Association encouraging people to make small changes to their purchasing habits, as well as supporting organic businesses with their growth and overall awareness.
From the Soil Association website: “more people buying organic food means more organic farms. More organic farms mean fewer pesticides, more wildlife and more animals raised under the highest standards. The choices you make with the food you eat have an impact on the world you live in. Switching to just one organic item can really help contribute to changing our food system for the better”
This month we bring you creative ways to organic your September in association with Buy Wholefoods Online for the launch of their renewed Affiliate Plus program.
This is more than an affiliate program
More than an affiliate programme – think about this as a long-term relationship: as giving back, and creating meaningful relationships with ambassadors.
Express your creativity and use our very special range of products (over 1000 different products & brands) for your incredible creations. Buy Wholefoods Online stocks everything from everyday items like nuts, seeds, rice, pasta, oats and grains to weird and wonderful medicinal herbs, seaweeds, mushroom, superfood powders and so much more.
- At the coffee shop: Plenty of independent coffee shops are now serving organic coffee. Treat yourself to an organic coffee – don’t forget your reusable cup.
- Saturday 15th is Organic September Saturday: pop into your local indie shop to see what’s on offer or find an event near you.
- Reclaim your Day Off: Reclaim your day off and get cooking with these delicious cookies.
- Go local: Farmers’ markets are less expensive than organic markets or the organic section of your local grocery store – plus you are supporting small businesses!
- Eat with the season: if food is in season, it’s more likely to have been grown closer to home, meaning less food mileage and fewer emissions.
- Get it delivered: it can be tricky to find the time to shop organic. Sign up for a box scheme and get it delivered to your door. Personally, we love Odd Box London.
- Grow your own: save some money and grow your own plants! Anybody can find a window sill that will host a small pot of one or two herbs — try parsley, basil or oregano.
- Taco Tuesdays: Get creative in the kitchen with this delicious nachos recipe.
- DIY your cleaning cupboard: the ingredients that go into natural cleaning products — baking soda, vinegar — are as cheap as can be. The cost of making products from them is about one-tenth that of their commercial equivalents.
- TGIF: It’s Friday! Relax with a glass of organic wine. Less sulfur dioxide means less of a hangover (don’t say we did not warn you).
Join the Happy Buy Wholefoods Online Family
“I love being an affiliate for Buy Wholefoods Online. Their products are great quality, their range is incredible and their ethos completely matches mine when it comes to encouraging my audience to create delicious, easy recipes from scratch.” Vicky from The Flourishing Pantry
After you receive your very special welcome pack, you’ll be able to access an array of perks and incentives to provide value to your audience, as well as making some extra money on the side. We are committed for you to grow you passion for food, health and creative cooking. We will also be encouraging promotion through our own channels, including our database of 100,000 subscribers and much more.