Founded in 2005, BlogHer’s community mission purports that women’s collective voices hold boundless power, and each year, they celebrate this mission through their events for content creators.
This January, they are bringing BlogHer Health to Los Angeles and want you to join!
The 1.5-day interactive event for female content creators will encourage attendees to live their best life through information, inspiration, and innovation.
Each speaker at BlogHer is hand selected to embody the values they support, sharing their incredible journeys in health and wellness, how they’ve built their businesses, and offer tactical advice on growing a digital platform.
Among leaders in the health and wellness space such as Katrina and Karena from Tone It Up and Massy Arias, this January, actress and activist Alyssa Milano will also be taking the stage at BlogHer Health.
Alyssa is an avid philanthropist and activist, never shying away from using her platform to raise women’s voices and make a difference.
From her advancement of the #MeToo movement to her advocacy against gun violence, and her dedication to protecting children’s rights, Alyssa has repeatedly used her platform for good and we are excited to hear from her on stage.
Additional BlogHer Health 2019 topics and activities will include:
- Happiest Hour: A sunset workout session and networking mixer
- Learn From Her: Trending health & wellness issues that impact women’s lives
- #WinningWomen: Personal stories of strong women overcoming health obstacles
- Passion to Profit: Health advocates who made an impact by doing what they love
- Wine + Gyn: Honest talk about reproductive health
- Influencer Workshops: Mentor sessions designed for health & wellness content creators
- Sponsor Experiences: Meet leading brands in the health & wellness space
For more info and the full line-up visit the link here and get $50 off.