Here at the HBC, we love health, wellness and feeling the absolute best we possibly can.
We love nourishing recipes; opinion pieces on the latest health trends; tips to improve happiness, health and lifestyle; and discussions on all things fitness. Basically, if it’s about being healthy, we want to know.
So if you have a really awesome idea for an article on health, fitness, food or wellbeing, we’d love to hear from you. We are always on the look out for awesome contributors to write for the HBC magazine.
We love our articles to spark a conversation, whether that’s by debating the benefits of the latest superfood or providing some advice for healthier living, we want to get people talking about health.
We’re currently looking for awesome bloggers to write on the following topics:
- Social media and content strategies for bloggers
- 5 things I wish I knew when I started blogging
- Building emotional strength through fitness and/or yoga
- Tips and advice for going vegan
- Healthy recipes
- A guide to Ayurveda
Of course, we want you to feel completely free to let your creative juices flow, so please take the topic ideas simply as inspiration rather than strict guides.
Why write for the HBC magazine?
Apart from enabling you to share your health and wellbeing wisdom with a community of health bloggers, it’s also a great opportunity to create a portfolio of published work on a reputable platform within the health and wellness industry – perfect if you plan on having a career in wellness! We aim to share all articles on our social channels and newsletter, so that you have the chance to reach a variety of people from all over the world.
We also create an author profile for you, which includes your social channels, profile picture, a link to your blog, as well as a short bio – so if someone (either a brand or another blogger) likes what they read, they can easily connect with you.
- All article should be between 600-1000 words, but we are happy to make exceptions in some circumstances. Just drop us an email explaining why your article will be shorter/longer.
- Please be original and remember that all articles must be exclusive to the HBC Magazine – you should not plagiarise, nor should you publish the article elsewhere (this includes your own blog).
- If you are backing up your points with statistics or facts from reputable research, please include a link to the source. Put the link in brackets [www.healthbloggerscommunity.com] next to the relevant piece of information.
- Our tone and style is everything. We’re pretty upbeat, accessible and positive. Please familiarise yourself with a few articles on the HBC magazine before submitting your application.
- We expect articles to be thoroughly researched, well-written, concise and fluent. We encourage you to write a plan with a basic structure and stick to one main track throughout the piece.
- Sadly, any articles that do not meet the editorial standards of the HBC Magazine will not be used.
If you do not hear back from the editorial team within two weeks of submission, please assume that your article has not been successful and that you are free to publish it elsewhere.
We look forward to reading your articles, #hbloggers.