Influencer marketing is evolving and brands (and influencers alike) have less and less time to handle projects on their own.
Trust is essential in the world of advertising and these influencers have the trust of millions of viewers, many of which’s are still in school, who then buy the items they are shown on the influencer’s videos they watch.
Despite the greater trust, the market is highly blurred and difficult to understand. Fees for companies that manage influencers can range from low to ridiculous (which is why we set our very own pricing guidelines) and a new platform pops out every day.
A new kid on the block?
SocialMedia.Market, or SMM, claims that they have a viable solution we have been all waiting for.
SMM is promising to provide an open, transparent marketplace for influencer marketing services that anyone can use:
“For maintaining commercial relationships between participants, SocialMedia.Market will use Blockchain technology to simplify integration, reduce fraud and costs for all market participants. Token value is going to be upheld not only by transaction means within platform services, but also supported with the ability to participate in the decentralized dispute solution system gaining additional earnings for token holders.”
SMM will offer real-time data analysis tools translating them into a real-time cost per engagement – essential in understanding the cost-effectiveness of an ad campaign a tracking returns on investment, or ROI.
When it comes to security, the whole system is controlled by Ethereum smart contracts that provide both stability and transparency – including the option to solve any dispute between influencers and brands.
A few extra points on SMM, taken from a recent article by BitCoinist
- Accessible and easy-to-use interface, even for small businesses and new influencers;
- Users can easily create smart contracts tailored to their specific advertising needs using available templates and ‘smart tips’;
- Advertisers have access to influencers on a wide range of social media platforms, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc;
- Reduced operational costs and transaction fees;
- Global outreach allows brands to target broader and more diverse audience;
- 100% safe escrow transactions secured by smart contracts and blockchain technology;
- Fair dispute resolution through a decentralized arbitration system and independent platform experts;