Sophie’s Healthy Kitchen was originally created to share simple yet nutritious recipes for those who wanted to experiment more in the kitchen. With a BSc in Psychology and an MSc in Clinical Nutrition, Sophie now works as a qualified nutritionist, inspiring individuals to cultivate a non-restrictive diet whilst still maintaining a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
She uses her Instagram page @sophieshealthykitchen to share evidence-based nutrition and simple recipes that can easily be replicated by her audience.
Nutrition is not black and white, and I believe that we can optimise our health and relationship with food by ditching all these ‘fad diets’ and listening to what our body really needs to thrive.
Does anyone really work a 9-5 job anymore?
I feel that some days (or weeks) I do it more efficiently than others.
Career highlights and lowlights
- Favourite food? Chocolate and pink lady apples
- Favourite drink? Iced matcha latte (and water!)
- Favourite recipe? My veggie pasta bake on my website
- Best place to eat out? Farm Girl in Notting Hill
- Top five Instagram accounts to follow?
- iPhone or camera? Both – sometimes iPhone is easier but you can’t beat a close up shot on a decent camera
- Type of camera? Canon 1300d
- Lightroom or VSCO? VSCO
- Favourite filter? G2 on VSCO
- Favourite way to edit pics? I like the app snapseed
- What’s your top Instagram tip? Don’t over-filter. I like my photos to look real and not over-edited.